CRE Radio & TV’s “CRE~ICYMI” series is where we discuss the top commercial real estate stories from the past weeks as well as discussion topics submitted by our audience. If you’ve got a great CRE story from the last few weeks, this is your opportunity to bring it to our attention. In addition, I will also be aggregating stories from various sources, including our Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook feeds, stories from Money Magazine, New York Times, Wall Street Journal, The News Funnel, and many, many other sources. Our goal is to take the stories provided by others, bring them to life with commentary and provide a deeper understanding. You can simply watch on this page, (see below) or you can participate and be seen and heard online by joining “Blab” for free.
We encourage you to participate in the conversation which is a great way for you to show everyone your knowledge, intelligence and expertise.
Want to be seen and heard on CRE TV Live, click here ?
Want to just watch? See the screen below
The content for this show is often determined by our audience. However, our shows have and may include discussions on:
- Google and Apple are Getting into Real Estate. Find Out How
- Despite Troubles During Downturn, Will CMBS Change?
- Who Are the Ten Wealthiest Real Estate Investors?
- Do You Know When a Lease Starts?
- How Neighborhood Shopping Centers Evolve, Compete and Win
- What is the Sustainability Imperative?
Keep in mind that this is a discussion forum and we may or may not be able to cover all topics, depending upon audience participation. We do not necessarily stick to our suggested topics and are open to commercial real estate topics suggested by our audience.
CRE ~ ICYMI is presented on the “Blab” platform where the audience can join in the show and be seen and heard. Blab does not require the downloading of any software and can be viewed on this page, (see the graphic below), directly on Blab or in other formats, post-production. To join in on the Blab and present your story for submission, you will need a FREE Blab account using your FREE Twitter handle. Go below the graphic to see some of the stories that we will discuss.
- Sign up for a free Blab account using your free Twitter handle
- Use only a Chrome or Firefox Browser
- You do not need to be seen or heard on the show and you can still type comments and questions in the live chat room. However, if you want an opportunity to ask your questions or comment while being seen and heard, you will need a video cam, microphone and earphone or headset.
- You can use your computer microphone, but quality will be better with an external microphone.
- The video cam should be HD and at least 720p. Most modern laptops or Mac computers satisfy this requirement
- WEAR A HEADSET OR EARPHONES! If you get on screen and you’re listening to the show using your computer speakers, it will cause too much feedback. The least expensive and one of the best ways to deal with the headset issue is to use your smartphone earpieces with a microphone.
- It is preferable to use a wired connection. A wired connection is not necessary usually, just to watch. But, depending upon the speed of your wireless connection, bandwidth, nearness to the router and other factors, a wireless connection may not be adequate to show you in the best light possible.