Hard times in Commercial Real Estate has created a niche market for temporary rentals or “Pop-UP” Stores. Some Landlords have embraced the concept to bring in badly needed revenue, particularly in centers where big boxes have vacated like, Borders, Circuit City and Mervyns.
Our esteemed panel will discuss the:
- Advantages and disadvantages to pop-ups for both the landlord & Tenant;
- Differing pop-up uses and concepts, including marketing and test markets;
- New ideas and applications of the pop-up concept including a “Pop-Up” mall and revolving seasonal “Pop-Up” Stores.
The panel will include:
- Myriam Beaugé, Editor-in-Chief for Tactics Magazine;
- Harold Tolchinsky, Esq., a veteran legal expert familiar with the negotiation of Pop-Up Store Leases; and
- Christina Norsig, the founder of PopUpInsider and real estate broker focusing on pop up stores.
It’s time to think about pop ups as an alternative to traditional tenant leasing and consider ways to make pop-ups, part of your long term strategy.Myriam Beauge, Editor-in-Chief
Tactics Magazine 4416 Dawson Street
Barnaby, BC V5C 4B9
Tel.: (800) 665-2115
http://tacticsmagazine.com Harold N. Tolchinsky, Esq. Cole, Schotz, Meisel, Forman & Leonard, P.A.
Court Plaza North
25 Main Street
Hackensack, NJ 07601
Tel.: (201) 489-3000
http://coleschotz.com Christina Norsig
7 Park Avenue, Suite 16A
New York, NY 10016
Tel. (212) 213-8086