It is that time of year again. Spring is here, Flowers are blossoming, the smell of grass is in the air, we are sneezing more and RECON, the annual ICSC Convention where the most successful people in commercial retail property go. This is where deals are made and people get to know and be known.
This is our second year at RECON as well as our second RECON Prequel Radio show in which will give a “taste” of what you will see at the show and the best way to make it valuable.
This year we are doing something a little different though. Our Prequel Show, our interviews during RECON and our post RECON RECAP will have a greater focus on substantive issues. To accomplish that, we have chosen a few SIG’s (Special Interest Group) sessions and have interviewed some of the speakers describing what their presentation and session will be about. You will hear it from the speaker’s own mouth.
Among the topics to be discussed during this show will be:
- Optomizing Shopping Center Performance in an Lackluster Economy with Yvonne Jones;
- The United Nations of Retail, a detailed look into foreign retail emergence in the US with Faith Hope Consolo;
- Updates on the Hispanic Marketplace with Jorge Lizan;
- The ever popular Retail Runway chaired by Grant Guidinger;
- Regional Malls, What Comes Next with John Crossman; and
- The ever-present GlobeSt.com with Ian Ritter