CRE Radio & TV’s “CRE~ICYMI” series is where we discuss the top commercial real estate news stories from the past weeks and stories submitted by our audience. If you’ve got a great CRE story from the last few weeks, this is your opportunity to bring it to our attention. In addition, I will also be aggregating stories from various sources, including our Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook feeds, stories from Money Magazine, New York Times, Wall Street Journal, The News Funnel, and many, many other sources. Our goal is to take the stories provided by others, bring them to life with commentary and provide a deeper understanding.
CRE ~ ICYMI is presented on the “Blab” platform where the audience can join in the show and be seen and heard. Blab does not require the downloading of any software and can be viewed on this page, (see the graphic below), directly on Blab or in other formats, post-production. To join in on the Blab and present your story for submission, you will need a FREE Blab account using your FREE Twitter handle. Go below the graphic to see some of the stories that we will discuss.
Some of the stories we may discuss on this show are:
- The Results of The Broker List Survey
- The Difference between Direct and indirect Real Estate Investing, an article written by Darren Powderly, co-founder or Crowdstreet;
- SoFi Exploring Launch of REIT as reported by Bloomberg and Crowdfund Insider
- The Retail Store Closing and Opening Report and what that means to the retail sector, including Staples, JC Penneys, Macy’s. Amazon and Sport Authority
- Like it or Not, Millennials are changing the Office Environment by Katie Paxton Christ for Hightower