CRE~ICYMI (In Case You Missed It), A Replay of the live, video recap of the weeks top CRE Stories – from March 3, 2016 @ 11:00 am, PST
CRE Radio & TV’s “CRE~ICYMI” series will be a regular show in which we will be discussing the top commercial real estate news stories from the past weeks. The stories will be aggregated from various sources, including our Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook feeds, stories from Money Magazine, New York Times, Wall Street Journal, The News Funnel, our audience and many, many other sources. Our plan is to take the, predominantly, written stories and present them to you in a visual and auditory format with commentary.
This show was originally recorded on March 3, 2016. To watch the show, just click on the graphic below. To read more about what we discussed on the show, see the written description just below the graphic.
Among other things, we discussed:
- The News Funnel through their CRE Tech News announces a CRE Tech directory.
- The Broker List 2015 DNA of CRE Survey
- CRE//Tech Intersect LA event in Los Angeles on March 23, 2016
- California Job Surge could squeeze low and middle income workers
- Real Estate startup Floored provides a 3D game with a new virtual reality platform. I talk about how that will help brokers market space
- Reckson mall Reit prepares to exit NYC suburban markets claiming that the suburban market has not panned out for malls as originally anticipated
- 10 Things to Learn from 10 of the Top CRE Blogs, including comments from Coy Davidson, , Allen Buchanan, Rod Santomassimo, Joe Stampone, CRE Outsider and Apto
- From the pages of RealMassive, an article about how Innovation Trumps Litigation, discussing the settlement of the litigation between RealMassive and Co-Star
- How CMBS loans, 2.0 version maturities, drop in CMBS issues and new regulations is affecting the financing market, not to mention strong increase in bank, commercial real estate lending